Sunday, August 5, 2012

Stripsteak at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas

The plan was to go to craftsteak for my brother and cousins birthday celebration in Las Vegas but they couldn't take our party until 10pm and their kitchen closes at 10:30pm. I hate being the last party at a restaurant. I always feel like I need to rush through my dinner so the waitstaff can go home. So we decided to try Michael Mina's Stripsteak instead. It was a great decision and everyone was very happy with their meal. The steak was very yummy and the birthday boy ordered the 'waygu rib-cap' which was extremely tender and yummmmy! Instead of bread our party was given fries fried in duck fat with three dipping sauces. The table ordered crab cakes, ahi tuna poppers, roasted bone marrow, waygu beef tartar to share and I split an aged rib eye with my sister. Even though it was a last minute change everything was super yummy and the birthday boy and girl enjoyed their dinner! Enjoy the photos!

No comments: